Sunday, July 27, 2008

Enchanted Sweets has gone INTERNATIONAL!




For those of you who don't know, my husband is deployed overseas. It's very hard not having him around and my son and I are counting down the days until he is home with us again!

Since I know the hardships, first-hand, of being a military wife I decided to help my fellow military families out. I will be more than honored to decorate a cake for any deployed soldier as my gift to them. I just recently made this Spiderman cake for a little girl whose mom is deployed with my husband. Next month, I am making a cake for a soldier's wife who will be celebrating her birthday without him. He too is deployed with my husband. Of course, I'm going to love the look of surprise on her face when I deliver it because I know how special it will be.

Again, for any Iowa soldier deployed fighting for our country, please contact me regarding a special surprise cake for a birthday, anniversary, baby, etc. I will be more than happy to do this for you since you are doing so much for us on the homefront. I will try my best to deliver within so many miles of Des Moines.




No comments: