These next few weeks are going to keep my busy. First, I have a 3d sculpted cake of a giraffe for Kelsey on the 24th. Brooke's fondant brown and green striped wedding cake will be for the 27th. Then, I have a few days off until July 4th for Ankita's ornate Indian ispired wedding cake. I am soooo excited to do this one. It will be 5 tiers and the colors will be reddish orange, lime green, turquoise with gold accents. It will be inspired by the gorgeous pillow wedding cake from Cake Lava that was posted on MSN as one of the most fabulous wedding cakes. This cake gave me the excuse to buy some new fancy gumpaste molds and a new cake level from Agbay (which is like the Cadillac of all levels). Also around the 4th will be a ladybug inspired first birthday cake for Jessica's little girl.
Cindi's daughter Delaney will receive a 3d carved hula girl for her birthday on the 10th. Also on the 10th will be a 3d sculpted horse cake for Layla's 6th birthday and her brother Alex will receive a 2 tiered Thomas the train cake. On July 11th Nicole is going to have 200 cupcakes for her wedding. On July 24th, Rebecca is going to have an under the sea mermaid cake for her daughter's birthday. This will be cute because I'm going to make a gumpaste figure of her daughter as a mermaid. On July 25th I will be making a classic and elegant wedding cake for Nicole.
ONly 3 weddings scheduled for August right now and I'm going to keep it that way since I will be gone a week to Hawaii. I am so ready for that trip.
As you can see, I am keeping fairly busy with this cake business and I love it!