In honor of Valentine's Day, I want to have a special giveaway. One lucky bride and groom will win a $300 Enchanted Sweets gift certificate that will go towards their wedding cake total! Depending on your wedding size, this can mean a free wedding cake, or a good portion of your total discounted! Winner will be drawn at random on Valentine's Day, 2011 at 12:pm CST!!!! Ready for the rules? Here ya go!
If you are familiar with some of the professional photographer giveaways on Facebook, you will follow several steps, and then comment back here after you complete each step. For each time you come back here and comment, is another chance for you to win the certificate. The rules pertaining to this giveaway is at the bottom of this post.
Ready, set...GO!
COMMENT 1: You have to make sure you "like" the Enchanted Sweets - Des Moines, Iowa facebook page. You can find the link here: http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/pages/Enchanted-Sweets-Des-Moines-Iowa/110592815647793. While you are on the FB page, make a comment with your wedding date, a little bit about your love story, and a reason why this gift certificate will help with your wedding. You must comment on the FB in order for this step to be completed. If you are already a fan of the FB page you still need to comment the above listed information.
After you've commented on FB, come back here to this post and make COMMENT #1 that you've completed this first step and become a follower of this blog.
COMMENT 2: For your name to be entered a second time, share, suggest, or tag the Enchanted Sweets - Des Moines, Iowa Facebook page in your status to all your friends, and especially to those who may also like a custom cake creation from Enchanted Sweets in the future.
Come back here to this post and make COMMENT #2 that you completed step #2.
Voila....that's it!!! Good luck
Now, here are the rules:
- Wedding must be sometime in 2011
- Wedding must be within 30 miles of Des Moines, Iowa.
- This is for the main wedding cake only. No rehearsal dinner cakes, wedding party cakes, or any other cake besides the main wedding cake centerpiece.
- This is for $300 TOWARDS your wedding cake total. If your total comes to $300 or less, you'll get a free cake. If your cake total is over $300 you are repsonsible for the remaining balance.
- Couple will not receive the certificate until an Enchanted Sweets contract is signed.
- Each participant must follow the steps above, or the comments will not count. You must like the Enchanted Sweets FB page, make a comment about your wedding date, your love story, and why this certificate will help, you must comment back here and also follow the blog. In order for the second comment to count you must either share, tag, or suggest the Enchanted Sweets FB page to those who would like a custom cake creation. I will check to see if all steps have been done correctly.
- The winner will use the gift certificate and not gift it to anyone.
- The certificate can only be used by those brides and grooms who have not paid their total in full by Jan 31, 2011, or have already signed a contract.
GOOD LUCK!!!!
14 comments:
Comment #1 - I came across your website months ago and have been meaning to get in touch for a couple of months. Great timeing! I liked the page and I left a comment about my wedding and my true love story!
Laurel
Comment #2 I tagged your facebook page and put this link in my status.
I am so excited!
Yay!! I have completed the 1st part of FB, I love your work!!
#2
Done!! I love you work :)
Me Me Me! I did the first part. Off to go put the giveaway in my status. Thank you.
Part two done!
Comment #1 is done! I found your page through a couple friends that are listed in your portfolio, as birthday cakes and a wedding cupcake. You do a great job! : )
YAY!! Hope to win the cake gift certificate!!
I followed step one.
Step two is done!
Comment#1 I posted to your facebook page :) Your cakes look delish!!
Comment #1-I have completed the first step in trying to win the gift certificate and I have gladly become a follower of this blog!!!!
I completed step #2!!!
Annnnnndddd the winnner of the $300 gift certificate is............ COMMENT NUMBER 2 Laurel Dagget!!!
Post a Comment