Monday, December 17, 2007

Starting the business

Well, it's official! I've started my own part-time business decorating cakes! I'm lucky to live in Iowa ( I usually don't say that) because since I operate out of my home, they allow home based bakeries as long as you fit the requirements (prepare non-hazardous foods, make under a certain amount a year). One of these days I would like to take the next step have this be my full-time job.

Why Enchanted Sweets? I am such a royal fanatic that I LOVE anything that has to do with royal families. That's how my little logo of a cake with a crown on top was born.

This is something I've always wanted to do and I am so happy that people love my work. The customers keep coming and the compliments are always great to get.

I wanted to start this blog so my customers and others can see the work in progress and know the stories behind each cake. Sit back and enjoy!

No comments: