Friday, March 6, 2009

Family updates

A lot of interesting things happening in the Barber household. My husband and I attended Kindergarten orientation last night for our son. OMG.....can this actually be happening? I vividly remember the day my mom took me to my own Kindergarten orientation. I have to admit, I got a little sad last night. Anyway, Brennan is a growing boy and is the highlight of my life.

My husband is beginning his 4th week of training on patrol. I'm anxious for him to start his regular shift in June, which will be 3rd Watch.

Wedding season is fast approaching and I'm almost booked for wedding cakes for the rest of the year. Also, I will be heading to San Diego on March 31st for about 4 days of training for my regular, full-time job. I'll be learning more about our Crime Analysis/Crime Mapping program.

My family is getting ready for a fun-filled week in Disney World in April. This will be a much needed and deserved vacation!!!!!!!!!!