Wednesday, January 23, 2008

1st birthday cakes

I am so excited! I've got two 1st birthday cakes to do and they have the cutest themes! First, I'll be doing an Elmo theme for Parker's first birthday. Elmo will be a 3d figure on top of a 9 inch round cake. Elmo is going to be made out of rice krispie treats. Let me tell ya, this stuff is awesome to work with.

The next one will be for Carter and he'll get a Baby Einstein two tiered cake. It will look so cute!

I remember for my son's birthday we had a puppy dog theme. No, I didn't make his cake. I sort of wish I did though. Anyway, his 1st birthday was so memorable and he had the cutest look on his face as he ate away at his smash cake.

I am so excited about these cakes!

No comments: