Sunday, January 6, 2008

Cakes so far for January 08

First, here's Saylor's Hannah Montana cake. It's a two tiered strawberry cake with buttercream icing. Trevor is my official icing taste tester and he loved it. Hopefully Saylor loved her girly Hannah cake!




Second one is for Landon. I got a call from his mom on Kim on Thursday the 3rd wanting to know if I could make it for her. She had bought one originally from a bakery, but no creative service from them at all! LOL I asked what the birthday theme was and once she told me I knew this would be a fun cake. It was a wild west birthday party theme so I had an idea of red paisley bandana, lasso, sheriff star, etc. When she showed me the actually theme itself, my ideas matched it perfectly. So, here's the 9x13 chocolate cake with hazelnut coffee creamer added. Talk about yummy! Also, I added some vanilla coffee creamer to the buttercream icing. It smells and tastes great! I added the cowboy fringe on the bottom as an added touch.





No comments: